Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Poll: Just for fun!

Good morning ladies!

I have a poll for you today that was inspired by a comment my boyfriend made the other day. This poll is just for fun and I think it's pretty funny too. The other day I was rocking Chanel Blue Satin on my tips and I love looking at that color in the sun. It is so gorgeous in the sun! We were driving (I was driving, he was riding shotgun) and I caught myself paying more attention to my nails glimmering in the sun than my driving...dangerous!! Maybe I swerved in my lane just a tiny bit. Maybe he yelled (not really a yell though) at me for staring at my nails while driving. There is just something about the way my nail polish looks in the car, I don't know what it is. So this poll question is inspired by this experience, and be honest ladies. Thank you in advance for voting!! Won't it be fun to see the results ;)



10 comments:

  1. LOL!! This is sooooo true of me! I will stare at my nails in the car! Thank goodness I'm not the only one.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU Brooke for proving that I am not the only one LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep... definitely been there and done that! Love that dark brown shade on your nails BTW! I have just started getting regular Friday afternoon manicures after doing food shopping and housework whilst my Small Child is at pre school. Its my new addiction and I find myself admiring my nails at various points during the weekend. This is what 39 year old mothers are reduced to! (Actually - who am I kidding - I love it!)
    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi that girl,

    You keep getting those Friday manicures! Pretty soon you will be nail polish obsessed too :) Thanks for checking out my blog, hope to see you back soon.

    Katee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katee thanks for visiting my blog..... I need to QUIT BITING MY NAILS!!! Then I could stare at them with very hot colors on them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ina,

    Ditto! Thanks for checking me out too. I started polishing my nails to do just that, to help me stop biting them!! Trust me, keeping them polished is an excellent way to break the habit. You won't want to bite them when they are looking pretty and polished!!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol - so funny! After driving recklessly to check out my nail polish I always have to glance & make sure a cop isn't around - that's just my luck!

    PS: I totally agree about painting your nails to kick the habit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've never almost caused an accident. however, i have caught myself just staring at my nails, then i try to coverup that fact and not look so vain in public!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hear you yummy!! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahahaha! i started that when i first had acrylics...now that i actually have colors, it's gotten worse! Chanel Kaleidoscope is the one that will definitely do that to me :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks very much for taking the time to comment! I welome your feedback and will be sure to comment back, especially if you have a question :)