Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Welcome


Hi my name is Katee and welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to my newly found love of nail polish. I will share tips and products that I love as well as my "Nail of the Day" (NOTD). 

I am a bit of a newbie to this nail polish love so I don't have a huge collection (yet) but I am working on it. So most of my NOTD posts probably won't be anything color wise that you have not seen yet. But rather I'll be sharing with you my FAVORITE colors. 

Thanks for looking! 

And now on to my NOTD, Revlon - Hot For Chocolate. This is the first Revlon Polish that I have tried and I must say that I really like their formula and brush. The polish went on smoothly with no clumps or anything bad. It flowed onto the nail perfectly. I am really LOVING this color! I am a big fan of dark and vampy polishes. I love polishes that look dark and almost black indoors but then show their true colors in the sun.

This first swatch was taken indoors. I used 3 coats of polish and one coat of Seche Vite top coat (best top coat ever). 

The next swatch is a sunlight shot so you could see this color and all of its chocolaty goodness.



Thanks for checking me out and hope you visit soon and often!


3 comments:

  1. Hey seester!! I see the octopus in the outdoor picture of this new Revlon color!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. those are my undies hanging out there LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks very much for taking the time to comment! I welome your feedback and will be sure to comment back, especially if you have a question :)