Saturday, December 6, 2008

NOTD: Zoya Richelle

Good Morning!

Today my NOTD is from Zoya's Flourish collection for Holiday 2008: Zoya Richelle.


Zoya Richelle is what I will be wearing this evening to my boyfriend's company Christmas party. Application was flawless and this is the perfect nail color for a holiday or special occasion. I am usually not that into gold nail colors but this one has serious character. It is super shimmery in the sun and has a foil like finish. Just gorgeous! 

Wow! It is hard to believe that Christmas is just around the corner. In just a few short weeks I'll be traveling home to Michigan to be with my family for the holiday. I am getting excited!! What is everyone else looking forward to this holiday season? What do you have on your wish list? I want to know!

That is all for now. Thank you for reading!

xoxo,
Katee

p.s. Have you entered my giveaway yet? I am taking entries until Sunday, December 7th, 11:59 p.m. pacific time :)



9 comments:

  1. I just got my Flourish collection in the mail. I tried Shivon today, but I plan to switch it up for tomorrow. Richelle looks beautiful on you!

    I bought so much polish this fall. I really want to track down those polish Snowmen. So cute! My big wish though is for a Konad stamper kit. I am mostly looking forward to wrapping gifts. I love gift wrapping! I have a basket filled with gift wrap and ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Richelle too :) I can see me and Richelle going to a lot of parties this season... :) Lovely pic of this sparkler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks lovely on you. I'm not a big fan of golds, but you make it work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty on you, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't wait to wear this. got it on a vote promotion a few weeks back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This color looks gorg. on you! I wish golds look good on me, you know how I love that bling factor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diana - Have you looked at Rite Aid? I've seen the snowmen polishes at 2 RA stores by me. And I know what you mean, I have also spent a crazy amount on polish this Fall too :) Let me know if you get your Konad!

    Lina-Elvira - Isn't this just a great Holiday party color?!

    Pixie - Thanks!! I was surprised how wearable this shade is.

    Melsh - Thank you!

    Yummy - what are you waiting for?!

    Brooke - You are missing out if you don't have this one yet - I think it would look gorgeous on you!

    xoxo,
    Katee

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so pretty! I can't believe Chrismas is around the corner either! I mean, when did the summer end?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Sanna!! I know what you mean :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks very much for taking the time to comment! I welome your feedback and will be sure to comment back, especially if you have a question :)