Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Love Social Bookmarking!

I promise that I won't bore you with non nail polish related posts too often, but this is important stuff! I don't know if you guys have noticed or not, but see the new "Tell A Friend" button at the bottom of my posts?


Well today I want to tell you about it. When you move your mouse pointer over the button, a little menu will pop up like so:


This little button is a one stop shop for all of you that use Delicious, DiggStumbleUpon, Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, etc. This allows you to quickly add e-polishblog to your Delicious bookmarks, Stumble it, Digg it, share a post with your Twitter friends, and more, all without having to copy and paste URL's. 

Are there any readers out there that use this stuff? If you do, I'd love a Digg or a Stumble (hint hint wink wink). I am curious to know how many readers are familiar with and use these services. If you do, let me know! 

7 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, I dont use any of those :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do, i love using google reader for all my rss feeds, and sharing is super easy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Brooke - No problem. You should get on Twitter though! It is so much fun and totally addictive.

    @ Kendy - Thanks.

    @Pau - I love google reader too. Mine is full!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to learn how to use all these fancy gizmos. Going to start a blog soon too once I figure out how to use and create the layout and such. So yes that's super helpful.

    -suz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use Google Reader and absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been using Delicious, Digg, StumbleUpon, Twitter, Facebook, Myspace,

    Really these are the best social bookmarking sites.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I have been using Delicious, Digg, StumbleUpon, Twitter,

    These are the best social bookmarking sites

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks very much for taking the time to comment! I welome your feedback and will be sure to comment back, especially if you have a question :)